The easy to use angle finder will measure both inside and outside corners. Measure wall angles, bay windows, bump outs, etc. for area sketches, floor plans, as-built surveys.
For the tradesman and craftsman, any angle can be determined or laid out. The outer ring of values tells you the angle of the corner or position you are measuring while the inner ring of values gives you the miter angle to be cut, e.g. finish carpentry.
• Measure inside and outside corners
• Determine miter angles
• Layout and transfer angles
• Check corners for square
• Layout angles
• Check alignment of tooling
• Accuracy: 0.25 degree
• Measuring Range: 0 to 180 degrees
• Extending Range: 0 to 360 degrees
• Dimensions: 11.75 in x 3.5 in (folded)
23.5 in x 3.5 in (extended 180°)
• Material: Lexan
A great addition to any DISTO Laser Meter - now measure distance and angles with ease, speed, and accuracy!.
Don't forget our price matching policy!